Monday, February 7, 2011

Shirt sold better than expected


Hello everyone this is just a follow up to the shirt that teefury.com chose & sold on Feb5th.  Like the title said it sold pretty well & was happy with the results.  Its a blend of Star Wars & Abbey Rd.  Thanks for everyone that picked one up already & in case you happened to miss out and would like to oppertunity to still have one, contact me and I can arrange printing one for you.  I'll be keeping a sharp eye out there trying to spot some one wearing my shirt hahaa, ok thanks again and be on the look out for future designs. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Angelo....
    Darlene told me about your design & success ! Congratulations on such a large order in 24 hours. I have to look at other peoples designs on this site.....? I will have to try &try it myself! Good luck!
    Your cousin Lisa in London...... x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your success!

    i heard about the shirt on a podcast last week and have scoured the internet to try and find it... all i could find until tonight were ones of just storm trooper helmets or one with han, lea and the droids...

    i was wondering how i would go about contacting you to possibly get a shirt... my sister's birthday is next week and she would absolutely LOVE to have one of those tees...

    please email me at daveho79@gmail.com or let me know how i can contact you.

    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete